- Voice in the Wind Magazine
Many people around the world have been cooped up for a while now. Most of them would probably like to get a drink and see their friends. Of course they can’t because the bars are closed. Let’s look at one of the reasons why: People put their drinks down, play a little eightball, lose track of the drink, and then return to pick up the wrong one. This allows both respiratory and oral diseases to spread.
I suggest we mandate beer holsters for all patrons. It’s essentially a chest holster, like the kind for a gun, but with a cup shaped holder and a beer in it. It’s really not complicated. I guess I am hoping to help get us back to normal in some small way because I feel bad for everyone who is stuck inside and getting cabin fever.
WHAT WE’LL NEED
- Leather belt (or the material of your choice)
- Cup shaped holster
- Manufacturers to make and retailers to sell product
- Legislation to require its use
- People wanting out of the house
- Restores jobs lost due to shutdown
- Lets everyone out of the house for drinks
- Improves the economy
- Creates new jobs
I hope that this product can be manufactured by someone and sooner rather than later because there are a lot of people who would like to see their friends for a drink and it’s been a long year for everyone. Hang in there.
Voice In the Wind Magazine Inc.